Wednesday 6 January 2010

The Sugar Bowl Challenge 26 - Lilians sketch

Blimey..another challenge..i am doing well lol...this is my entry to the The Sugar Bowl challenge where they have a fabby sketch to follow by Lilian..they also want you to include something new (stash..home..baby).. i've included my new prima flowers..but i have used my favourite stamp "Daisy"...hope your not too bored of her..i do have other stamps - honest!!..Debs x






Recipe:
papers - "scraps"
stamp - "daisy"
prima flowers
promarkers

3 comments:

  1. Your card is just delightful! Love Daisy and I never tire of seeing her. Gogeous colors and papers. Thanks for joining the SB challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous!! Daisy is one of my fav sugar nellie's!! Love the gorgeous soft colour combo! fab card love it! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  3. this card is stunning!! I have to confess Daisy is is one of my favourites from sugar nellie. Good luck with challenge, hoping to enter a card tonight.
    hugs clare x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, all your comments are appreciated hugs Debs x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin