Wednesday 10 February 2010

AWARD

I have received this award from my fabby friend.. Clare i will (at some point) work out how to add it to my sidebar..sure its not rocket science...

Here are the rules of the award. I have to :

1) Copy and Paste the award on my blog. {tick}
2) List who gave you the award and link to her blog. {tick}
3) List 10 things that make you happy,in no particular order. {tick}

1)my family
2)my friends (special shoutout to Kaylou)
3)card making
4)cross stitching
5)my job (i love the fact that i help so many people!! :-)..)
6)sunday mornings in bed (doesnt happen all that often!)
7)wine
8)Milly Moments (my nearly 7 year old daughter who comes out with the funniest comments- i may write a book one day - eg...when she was ill..."mummy am i going to die?"..."no Milly..and who do you know who's died?"....after much deliberation.."Henry The Eighth"..lmao...(i did point out it wouldnt have been of the common cold either!)
9)my mental dog Archie
10)when things "fall" into my shopping basket..oops..lol


4) Pass the award onto 5 other bloggers and visit their blog to let them know! {tick!}

Now for the hard bit!!..5 people...mmm..well everyone always leaves me lovely comments..but i'm going to choose the following...

Juls
Sarah
SusieLou
Amanda
Kaylou



4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the award! It's going to be fun thinking of all the things that make me happy. Just need to decide who to pass it on to and add it to me blog! Take care, Hun, Susie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thanks for thinking of me. :)
    Hugs Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debs
    Thank you so much for thinking about me and giving me this award. A big thank you too for visiting and leaving such kind comments. I look forward to seeing what people have to say( I really should get out more!!!)
    Love Sarah XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Debs
    I have at last got around to putting my award on my blog. Don't know where the time goes!!!!!Thanks once again
    Love Sarah XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, all your comments are appreciated hugs Debs x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin