Monday 5 July 2010

Festival Piccies

Ayup..well we had a fabulous time at the Beat-Herder Festival in Lancashire over the weekend...it was glorious sunshine on saturday and we had a ball...
ive never been to a festival before and the atmosphere was amazing..ill not bore you with all 250 photo's (i am trigger happy..lol)..but anyone who knows me will tell you i have a very strange sense of humour ...so ive put a few together some normal and some portraying my humour (sorry!!)

The Main Stage


Mr Motivator gives us a workout!!



the security crew join in...



the boys rocked the working mens tent ..."all we need is radio ga ga!!"


the crowd were swinging.....literally ;-) (this was passed to Dan...needless to say we didnt take up the offer!!)

pmsl


me n my mister..Danny Doonican and Debbie Dooniwag :-)


the crowd eagerly awaited


and the boys took to the main stage..


the arty shot..lol


yes this really is a tent full of bongs....


and for the rest..youll either get my humour..or you wont!!

Hop around the solar system..


can someone lend me a couple of quid???


strictly for the schpongled


WTF???!!!


all the bands had their own plantpots!!


FIN

1 comment:

  1. Hiiiiiii
    I'm sorry but I can't get that jungle book song out of my head now!......I'm the king of the swingers yeah....jungle v.i.p..
    hugs Kaylou xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, all your comments are appreciated hugs Debs x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin