Thursday 7 October 2010

Wags n Whiskers Sneak Peek Day 2

Me again...and with another sneak peek of our gorgeous new fairy release at Wags n Whiskers...

today i am showcasing the stunning "Laila"...all the new release will be available in rubber from
  Wags n Whiskers this friday at 12pm GMT...remember to head over to the rest of the DT for more fabulous sneak peeks :0)


so onto my card...


 papers are PM Capsule collection, ribbon is from my stash..ive use a Marriane Die for the purple swirls and added some pearls and flowers using my EK Retro punches...the sentiment was a freebie from Pollycraft..again ive coloured with my promarkers and added some stardust stickles...

thanks for stopping by...please pop back tomorrow for my final sneak peek and to join in our bloghop ....

Debs x:0)

7 comments:

  1. this is beautiful Debs...

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Debs
    I adore this one!
    Think this is my fav so far! maybe its the colour tone but shes just gorjuss! Cant wait for tomorrow!
    Hugs melly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grogeous card - what a beautiful image! And I love the colours you've used. Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debs, this is sooo beautiful!! I love all of the sparkle and the colors you used are perfect!!
    ~Lacey
    Wags 'n Whiskers

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOve the colours in the card .. so pretty
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow!! Just utterly gorgeous!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh Debs, loving these cards with the new images!!! Fab colour scheme!! Hugs, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, all your comments are appreciated hugs Debs x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin