Monday 16 January 2012

Sugary Birthday

Hello!!...just stopping by to share my entry for The Sugar Bowl...



I won this cute little lady in the Sugar Nellie facebook challenge and she fit's this weeks theme of Green, Blue and White


she's called "Let Them Eat Cake" and is available from Funky Kits



I've again coloured with both Flex and ProMarkers, the papers are Daisy Bucket and the sentiment is LOTV

I would also like to enter this weeks ABC Challenge - H is for Happy Birthday

thanks for stopping by

Hugs Debs x

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Deb love the blue green and white combo, I really love this cute image, lovely coloured! Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi hun
    a fabulous card, lovely image & colouring, pretty papers & design, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous Debs, I love your colouring of this sweetie
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! I love the image and the fab colour combo :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your cards Debs, fabulous colour combo and a really sweet image!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debs gorgeous creation, such a soft colour palette and beautifully coloured image.

    Thank you for joining us at ABC.

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card!!! Thanks for joining us at ABC!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Debs I love your colour combo for this card, right up my street and this wee stamp is so cute. Thanks for joining us in the Sugar Bowl challenge and good luck, happy crafting,
    Erika.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, all your comments are appreciated hugs Debs x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin