Tuesday 28 February 2012

Tutorials???

Hello bloggers :0)...over the past few months a number of you have asked if i will do some colouring tutorials..well i'm no expert and a lot of what i do is trial and error and tips i've picked up along the way but if you care to leave me a comment on what sort of things you would like to see I'll do my best to "Pass It On"..a bit like Jamie Oliver..lol....in the mean time here's a few places you can check out..



Make It Colourful always add hints and tips and their facebook group is fantastic too

and there are a number of tuts still up on the PFP weekend Workshop

Hugs Debs x

1 comment:

  1. I am new to colouring and are still collecting my promakers. I would love tips of colour combinations. What I mean is that I have seen that you need about 3 shades of a colour but I do not know the names of colours that work together or where to start getting that type of info. I am rambling, hope you can see that I am trying to say . . . lol

    Celestial Things

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, all your comments are appreciated hugs Debs x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin