Saturday 7 July 2012

Quixotic GDT Card

Morning bloggers..well hopefully whilst your reading this I will have made it safely to work..most of Barnsley is flooded so who knows if I'll find an alternative route..but as you can see we're keeping a sense of humour about it



today I'm sharing more Inspiration for  Quixotic Paperie ..I've used this fabby Simply Betty Stamp - Teen Scene - Water Fun Rio



I've teamed her up with these fabby Bo Bunny Papers with a little doodling :-)..the image is stamped onto Make It Colour Blending Card and coloured with Copic Ciao and Promarkers don't forget you can hop on over to the Quixotic Inspiration Blog to check out what the super fabulous DT have been creating :0)

thanks for stopping by..happy shopping!!

hugs Debs x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, all your comments are appreciated hugs Debs x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin