Tuesday 6 March 2018

Molly Month at Tiddly Inks

Morning crafty peeps..It's time for a new challenge over at Tiddly Inks.. "Molly Month" .. so the design team are showcasing some of the gorgeous Molly stamps..

I made this card for my DD last month using Meow Time Molly :-)



I've teamed her up with some of my favourite MME papers and added a little doodling. The sentiment came with another gorgeous tiddly image "Purfect Birthday".

I've coloured her up with the following copic colours...

Hair -E31, E35, E17, E18, E79

Skin- E33, E11, E21, E51, R20

Cat ears etc - E71, E77, E79

Turquoise - BG70, BG72, BG75, BG49

Yellow - E84, Y28, Y35, Y21

Leaves - YG91, YG95, YG97

Can't wait to see all of your Molly makes

Thanks for stopping By

Debs x

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful colouring on this fabulous card.....and I adore the papers too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, all your comments are appreciated hugs Debs x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin